Kidzroom always tries to inform you as well as possible about its articles via the website. Should an article not meet your expectations, it can be exchanged or returned.
Kidzroom defines a return as an ordered article that is sent back by the customer to the return address of Kidzroom. The shipping costs and risks of returning are for the buyer. You may decide whether you send it by regular post or with track and trace.
The exchange or return of your order is possible. Within 14 days after receipt of the order you may report the return and then you have 14 days to return the package. The order may also be returned within 14 days of receipt without prior notification. Kidzroom will use the carrier's delivery date as the date of receipt, unless the order was delivered to a third party not designated by you. Within this period you may view and/or try on the article, unless stated otherwise.
As a consumer, you are entitled to a fourteen day cooling-off period in order to see, feel and assess the Kidzroom products. If you return the whole order, we will refund the whole amount, including the shipping costs you paid in the shop (not the costs you made to return it to us) to the account number we have on record.
Registration of the articles
Please fill in the return form that is on the packing slip you received with your order. Clearly state the following details:
- Order number
- Name and address details
- The reason for the exchange/return
You can then return the article by post within 14 days to the Kidzroom PO Box number. There are a number of conditions attached to the exchange. Therefore please read the General Terms and Conditions carefully.
Vadobag Europe B.V.
Attention: Kidzroom Returns
5026 SL Tilburg
Conditions for exchanges and returns
- You may only exchange or return items that have been purchased in the Kidzroom webshop.
- You have 14 days to register a return after your order has been delivered. After this period you will have 14 days to return the order. After this period the purchase is final.
- The article must be returned undamaged and unused. In case of damage, costs may be charged. The article must also be returned - if reasonably possible - with the article card attached and in the original packaging.
- The shipping costs and risks of returning items are to be borne by the buyer. You may decide whether to send it by regular mail or with track and trace.
- In case of return (dissolution of purchase of 1 or more articles), the amount to be received in return (price paid product including any shipping costs) will be transferred to you as soon as possible and no later than 14 days after dissolution.
- Returned products can only be sent back to our return address.
What does Kidzroom do with returns that do not meet the above conditions?
- If the return consignment is not (sufficiently) franked, we are unfortunately obliged to charge costs. This concerns the administration costs of € 4.95 and the costs that we are charged by the carrier for the delivery of unstamped shipments (from € 14.00). This means that these costs will be at least € 18.95. These costs will be deducted from the credit note of the articles.
- Return shipments that are offered outside the return period will not be accepted. These will be returned to you at the expense of Kidzroom.
Do you anticipate a situation in which problems may arise? Please contact our customer service department as soon as possible.
Receipt at Kidzroom
After we have received your order, you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
Do you have any other questions that have not been answered specifically? Please contact Kidzroom via the customer service department. We will be happy to assist you.